Just Group
Please Login To Use Our Forum Smile and also don't forget to search Just Group in facebook search

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Just Group
Please Login To Use Our Forum Smile and also don't forget to search Just Group in facebook search
Just Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Keywords

Latest topics
» The Cichlid Guessing Game!
Great dither fish for your cichlid tank EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:13 pm by David Gould (Just Group)

» How To Add Pictures To Your Topic/Reply
Great dither fish for your cichlid tank EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:12 pm by David Gould (Just Group)

» Introduce yourself to other anglers
Great dither fish for your cichlid tank EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:50 pm by David Gould (Just Group)

» Great dither fish for your cichlid tank
Great dither fish for your cichlid tank EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:47 pm by David Gould (Just Group)

» Please Post Any Recipe's
Great dither fish for your cichlid tank EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:54 am by David Gould (Just Group)

» Please Post Any Deals Your Have Seen
Great dither fish for your cichlid tank EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:53 am by David Gould (Just Group)

» Any Job Positions You Need Filling Or Any You Know About
Great dither fish for your cichlid tank EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:47 am by David Gould (Just Group)

» Baby products you have used and loved
Great dither fish for your cichlid tank EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:45 am by David Gould (Just Group)

» Hello People
Great dither fish for your cichlid tank EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:20 am by David Gould (Just Group)

Similar topics
Recommended For You
Poll

Great dither fish for your cichlid tank

2 posters

Go down

Great dither fish for your cichlid tank Empty Great dither fish for your cichlid tank

Post  Nick Hanan Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:16 pm

A guy posted a video of his tank and his dither fish on a forum I'm always on and I'm fascinated by how well the dither fish and his cichlids get along and how well his dither fish lessen the aggression of his other fish such as his texas cichlid. I just thought I would share it with you all. I really wish I could find the exact dither fish he has, he has red cheek barbs, red hook silver dollars, and filament barbs. They all are pretty good looking dither fish! ...Its a really great idea to have dither fish in your aquarium, it makes your other fish feel safer and less aggressive. Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xXH1d3dHQw&feature=relmfu
Nick Hanan
Nick Hanan
Admin

Member Score Higher The Better : 4439
Member Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Great dither fish for your cichlid tank Empty Re: Great dither fish for your cichlid tank

Post  David Gould (Just Group) Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:41 pm

maybe a few too many dither fish. silver dollars are great with cichlids even malawi's apart from the ph difference but most aquarium shop fish are conditioned to the near same ph levels. the other fish which is great is a bala shark they are great and all those fish can and like living on a veggy diet

pH range 5.1 - 7.2 for silver dollar
pH range: 6.0 - 8.0 for bala shark <---- closer ph levels out the 2 and they are also fairly cheap
David Gould (Just Group)
David Gould (Just Group)
Admin

Member Score Higher The Better : 4493
Member Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Great dither fish for your cichlid tank Empty Re: Great dither fish for your cichlid tank

Post  David Gould (Just Group) Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:47 pm

Forgot to add the average ph of malawi's
these are in the wild ph levels local fish shops do condition their fish to lower ph levels sometimes

pH range: 7.0 - 8.5 malawi cichlids in general some might vary slightly study
David Gould (Just Group)
David Gould (Just Group)
Admin

Member Score Higher The Better : 4493
Member Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down